Patricia Carden, City Clerk - TREASURER
P. O. BOX 390, 301 NORTH BROADWAY AVENUE
SYLACAUGA, AL 35150
Telephone (256) 401-2401
Fax (256) 401-2522
Office Hours 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
Monday through Friday
in doubtů.call the City Clerk's office for assistance.
Council Meetings are held the first Wednesday of every month at
9:00 A.M. and the third Tuesday of every month at 6:00 P.M.
the City Clerk's Office to:
- Present claims and other legal actions involving the City
- Apply for garbage fee exemption
- Obtain a copy of City ordinances
- Present request for purchase of city-owned property
- Request to speak at City Council meeting - deadline is
noon on Friday prior to council meeting
- Contact a City Council member or arrange for an appointment
- Obtain applications for City Boards
- Apply for annexation into City Limits
- Obtain yard sale permits
- Business Licenses - due by January 31
- Obtain Lake Howard fishing permits
the City Clerk's office for information regarding:
- City Council districts and Council members
- Leases and contracts with City
- City auctions, disposal of surplus property, etc.
- History of Sylacauga, form of government, etc.
are managed by the City Clerk. For information regarding qualifying for city offices,
voting records, absentee ballots, etc., call (256) 401-2401.
This website is property of the
City of Sylacauga.
Designed and maintained by
Denise Mitchell &